***SOLD OUT!*** Reserve your spot today in the Bangor Trust Knights of Momus Mug Club 2020 by ordering this “Smokestack beer stein” made by Grey Fox Pottery for only $50. Membership for the year will be an additional $100 (due at the 2020 Mug Club Auction) and requires purchase of this mug to enter. Bring along your receipt to the Knights of Momus Mug Club Inauguration to claim your mug! (date TBD) Your 2020 Mug Club Membership will include:
– a one-of-a-kind, handmade in the USA, 20oz Smokestack beer stein in a “slate” finish with the Bangor Trust logo on the front
– 20oz fill for the price non-members pay year round for 16oz glasses. That’s like getting 4ozs of FREE BEER every time you use your mug!
– you’ll get to use your own personalized mug every time you come in. You’re mug will be kept on special mug club shelves for your use only
– receive exclusive mug club discounts, coupons, deals, offers and events throughout the year
– take home your mug after the year is over to add to your collection and get first dibs on joining in 2021 (with a discounted membership fee!)
Here’s a little more about these terrific mugs handmade from our friends at Grey Fox Pottery…
At Grey Fox Pottery, we’re passionate about fashioning handmade pottery and supporting the careers of talented potters. For this reason, each beer stein we make is hand crafted in the U.S. by an experienced artist. Molded from a sturdy and durable clay, our ceramic beer steins are twice fired for strength and durability and meant to stand up to years of everyday use.
We also work with our clients to create custom clay medallions that show off their logos in the best way possible for this medium. Some designs—namely simple, rounded shapes with a good balance of black and white space—translate effortlessly. Other designs with irregular borders or an uneven mix of shading take some manipulating. But in the end, the Grey Fox Pottery team always comes up with the ideal design to showcase your logo.
Located in a thriving arts district in Minneapolis, Minnesota, our team is small enough to offer unique, custom mugs to mom-and-pop coffee shops and local brewpubs, yet large enough to fill the high demand needs of tourist attractions or favorite drinking spots, where custom mugs are seen on every table. READ MORE