Live music outside hosted by the Historic Bangor Business Association in the Murray St. Courtyard in downtown Bangor, PA. Featuring 3 bands: Service Dog, We’re From Antarctica and Oscar! PRESALE TICKETS at https://hbba.ticketleap.com/outdoor-live-music-with-3-bands/ for only $8. Available online and in person at Bangor Trust Brewing to reserve a seat. A limited amount of tickets will be available day of based on availability (Seating is limited due to COVID-19 State mandates).
100% of all ticket sales will be donated back to the bands. The HBBA is a 501c3 charitable organization committed to supporting the local community, artists and musicians by hosting events and festivals. Tickets also include discount coupons to use at Bangor Trust Brewing, Broadway Pub and VS Eyewear.
Due to COVID-19 mandates, seating will be limited at tables 6′ apart. Masks are required when not seated and please remember to practice social distancing. We thank you for your support of local musicians and of the HBBA.
ABOUT the Historic Bangor Business Association’s Murray St. Courtyard:
– guests are welcome to bring in food to enjoy from one of our wonderful downtown restaurants
– alcoholic beverages are provided by Bangor Trust Brewery for guests 21 and older, no other alcoholic beverages may be brought into the Courtyard
– please clean up after yourselves and recycle
– no bicycles, scooters or vehicles
– no coolers, no backpacks
– no smoking except in designated areas
– no unsupervised children under age 14
– wear your shirts, shoes, pants and a mask!
HBBA sponsoring members include: A Perfect Piece, Bangor Trust Brewing, Bloom DIY Shop, Borked PC, Broadway Pub, Dinky’s Ice Cream Parlor, Empire’s Coffee, Greenleaf Soft Tissue Therapy, Nifty N’ Thrifty, Red Lotus Yoga & Healing, Sandy’s Boutique, VS Eyewear
Hope to see you at the Murray St. Courtyard!